About the Directory
Who may join
This directory offers a way for system-impacted faculty and staff to connect with one another and offer to support students. System-impacted faculty and staff are invited to join the community directory. This includes people whose immediate family members have been, are currently in, or are facing incarceration, as well as formerly incarcerated members of our community.
- You must enter your full name.
- You may choose to upload a photo to your profile. If you do, photos must be between 220x220 pixels or 1024x768 pixels, and less than 1 MB in file size.
- Only png, gif, jpg, or jpeg file types are supported.
- Once you save your draft, a BTB team member will review your profile before it is published. You will only be allowed to save a draft version of it.
- If you need to update your profile, the updates will also be reviewed before they are published.
- Once your profile is published, the only person allowed to update that profile is the person who created it.
- If you have any questions, please contact BTB directly.
These emails are published as a way to facilitate networking and connections between undergraduates, grad scholars, staff and faculty. Do not use them to solicit, fund raise, or contact for purposes other than networking.